3 Delicious BBQ Recipes You Need to Try This Summer
It’s time to try something new!
The sun is shining and the temperatures are rising. This can only mean one thing: summer is officially here! And what better way to celebrate, than with some tasty new BBQ recipes? These next three BBQ recipes will kick up classics chicken burgers, add a twist to baked potatoes and revamp corn on the cob. No matter which one you choose, they are sure to impress! So, fire up your Weber BBQ and let’s get started!
Grilled Pineapple Chicken Sliders
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 1 hr 15 min
This recipe is great for a light lunch or part of a well-balanced dinner. The pineapple adds a sweet and savoury twist on a fan-favourite, grilled chicken recipe. These Grilled Pineapple Chicken Sliders are perfect for a simple backyard dinner or your next summer party.
· 1 lemon, juiced
· 1 lime, juiced
· 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
· Dash of salt
· Dash of black pepper
· 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
· 6 pineapple rings
· 2 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
· 6 red onion slices
· 6 buns
· 6 whole lettuce leaves
1. Combine the lemon juice, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk. Slice the chicken breasts into quarters and add to your mixing bowl, where you can evenly coat the chicken in the marinade. Use saran wrap to cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 60 minutes.
2. Preheat your Weber BBQ to medium-high heat and oil the grate lightly.
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade and wipe away any of the excess liquid. Place the chicken quarters on the grill and cook each side for about five to seven minutes, until each of them are evenly cooked. Place pineapple slices on the grill and cook them for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
4. Cut the buns of your preference in half and spread about one teaspoon of teriyaki sauce on the bottom. Add a lettuce leaf, piece of chicken, pineapple, and an onion slice. Top the bun off and serve!
Recipe courtesy of www.allrecipes.com.
Fully-Loaded Baked Potatoes
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Ready in: 35 min
These Fully-Loaded Baked Potatoes are sure to please your family, neighbours, and guests alike! Who doesn’t love a cheesy baked potato that’s overloaded with all their favourite toppings, after all? Not to mention just how simple it is to prepare and how quick the clean-up is!
· Cooking spray
· 4 large baking potatoes, sliced into bite-sized pieces
· 4 tbsp. of butter
· 8 slices of lightly cooked, chopped bacon
· 8 tbsp. chopped green onion
· 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
· 1 cup sour cream
· A dash of salt and pepper
1. Separate four large sheets of tin foil and spray the insides with the cooking spray.
2. Divide the sliced potatoes, bacon pieces, and butter into each of the four tin foil sheets evenly. Add salt and pepper to taste and fold the tin foil sheets into small packages.
3. Place the tin foil packages on the grill and cook for about 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Avoid burning the contents of the tin foil packages by shaking and turning them every five minutes or so.
4. Once fully-cooked, remove from the BBQ and place on a plate. Add your favourite toppings, like cheese, sour cream, onions, or salt and pepper! Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of www.thekitchenmagpie.com.
Sweetened Chipotle-Garlic Corn-on-the-Cob
Prep time: 1 hr
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 1 hr 10 min
Nothing says summer like BBQ corn on the cob. There are so many fun and delicious ways to prepare, dress, and cook your corn on the cob – but we thought you might really enjoy this twist on an iconic dish! The Sweetened Chipotle-Garlic Corn on the Cob is the perfect addition to any summer lunch or dinner, especially while enjoyed on the patio!
· 6 ears of corn
· 1/3 cup of melted butter
· 3 cloves of garlic, minced
· 2 tbsp. agave syrup
· 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
· Salt to taste
· Dash of white sugar
1. Clean the corn cobs by removing the silks and husks, then rinsing under cool, running water. Immerse the corn in a bowl of water and add a dash of white sugar. Lightly stir, and allow the corn cobs to soak for about an hour.
2. Combine the remainder of the ingredients into a small bowl and mix evenly.
3. Remove corn from water and pat dry.
4. Preheat your Weber BBQ to medium-heat. Place corn cobs on the grill and cook for about three minutes.
5. Afterwards, baste the corn with your chipotle-garlic concoction. Continue to evenly coat the ears of corn generously as you turn the cobs.
6. Once the corn is evenly cooked all the way through, remove
7. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of www.thespruce.com.
Do you have all of these ingredients and the appetite, but are missing the grill?
Not to fear, Jacuzzi Hot Tubs of Ontario is right around the corner! Find your closest dealership and let our experts help you explore our wide selection of Weber BBQ’s for sale in Southern Ontario. We have the best deals on Weber Grills from Hamilton and Burlington, to Kitchener and Waterloo, and throughout the GTA, too!