The Health Benefits of Hot Tubs & Saunas
Are you suffering from muscle aches? Back pain? Stress? Relaxing in a hot tub or sauna can help! From improved circulation to joint pain relief, hot tubs and saunas offer a myriad of health benefits.
We all know how relaxing it is to soak in a hot tub after a tough day. But did you know that hot tubs actually offer a variety of health benefits? From muscle relaxation and joint pain relief to improvements in blood pressure, there's never been a better excuse to hop in a Jacuzzi hot tub at the end of the day.
• Muscle Relaxation and Joint Pain Relief: Hot tub jets help to relax your muscles, while the buoyancy of the water reduces your body weight and relieves pressure on your joints. Muscle relaxation, decreased pain and stiffness are all potential benefits of soaking in a Jacuzzi hot tub.
• Improved Blood Pressure and Circulation: The heat in hot tubs can prompt your blood vessels to open up, which decreases blood pressure and improves circulation. The massage from the jets in a hot tub can also help boost the immune system and digestion by stimulating nerve impulses.
• Chronic Pain and Fatigue Reduction: If you suffer from chronic pain or fatigue, soaking in a hot tub can help relieve some of the pressure you're experiencing.
Relaxing in a sauna is a great way to unwind and reflect on your day—but that's not all it's good for. Like a hot tub, saunas offer a wide range of health benefits, including: improved circulation, increased flexibility and toxin release.
• More Flexibility: Spending time in a sauna warms your muscles, which helps to increase flexibility. Taking advantage of your flexibility while you're in a sauna by doing a few light stretches can help relieve muscle pain.
• Toxin Release: Toxins are generally released through your pores; since the heat in a sauna causes you to sweat and open your pores, it also helps to release toxins.
• Improved Circulation: The high temperature inside a sauna causes your heart rate to increase, which speeds up your blood's circulation through your body.
It's clear that whether you choose to relax in a hot tub or a sauna, the health benefits are incredible. If you're interested in purchasing a Jacuzzi brand hot tub, visit Jacuzzi Ontario. To view our inventory of Jacuzzi brand hot tubs and swim spas, visit us online at http://www.jacuzziontario.com/.