The sun is shining, birds are chirping and temperature is slowly rising. That can only mean one thing, that summer is well on its way! While many of us enjoy going away on vacation during the warmer time of year, you may want to reduce your time spent travelling and instead, maximize your time spent relaxing. If this is the case, save your time, money and energy by planning a staycation this summer instead. In this article, our experts at Jacuzzi Ontario will help you find out how and get started!
Create a Dedicated Relaxation Space
Before you can plan your next staycation, you must first ensure that your home and backyard are fit to serve you well. First, consider what helps you to feel relaxed and at peace. Is it exercising and engaging in regular physical activity? Or perhaps you prefer to kick back, relax and let your surroundings help you to wash away any built-up tension? No matter your vice, the addition of a sauna, hot tub or all season pool may help you to create a space dedicated to relaxation and enjoyment.
For most homeowners, a hot tub or all season pool can be easily installed into their backyard living space, while others opt for an indoor installation. At the end of the day, what matters most is that the installation serves you well based on your personal preference. If you choose to add a sauna to your home, it will be an indoor installation per the guidelines in Ontario and Canada. This will help to ensure that the long-lasting quality is maintained throughout the year and for many years to come.
Once your sauna or spa is installed, you can continue to revamp your home and backyard with other additions, fixtures and accessories to complete the space. For outdoor hot tubs and all season pools, this could range from expert landscaping and an extended patio area, to fire features or even a gazebo!
Planning Your Staycation
Now that your home and backyard are ready to host your staycation, it’s time to plan! We have put together a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
- Book vacation time at work, this could range from 1-2 days to 7 or more, depending on how long of a vacation you’re in need of.
- Schedule pet or childcare if you think that it could contribute to your relaxation.
- Head to your local grocery, craft and home leisure store to stock up on all of the items you could need, from food, drink and snacks, to crafts, backyard supplies and more.
- Stop at your local Jacuzzi Ontario location to pick-up any hot tub, all season pool or sauna accessories or supplies that you could need. The less you need to leave your home during your staycation, the better!
- Look up a variety of recipes to cook while on staycation, or schedule a meal delivery service. You may even want to order delivery to reduce your work.
By following the steps above, you can ensure a successful and enjoyable staycation!
Is it time to make your backyard dreams a reality? With the addition of an outdoor hot tub, just about anything is possible. At Jacuzzi Ontario, we have eight conveniently located showrooms throughout Southern Ontario to serve you. At each location, our wide selection of hot tubs, all season pools and saunas will provide you with the perfect starting place to improve the luxury of your home and maximize your available recreational space. Take a new approach to health, wellness and leisure with help from Jacuzzi Ontario.