Premier IS-1 Far Infrared Sauna
One Person Far Infrared Sauna
What differentiates Premier™ saunas from all others? Craftsmanship and our True Wave™ heater technology! All of our Clearlight Premier™ far infrared saunas are made with the highest quality tongue and groove Eco-Certified Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood and include our advanced True Wave™ heaters making Jacuzzi® saunas the sauna of choice. With a classic sauna design your sauna includes roof ventilation, recessed LED accent lights to help set the mood, interior light for reading with a beautiful wood lampshade, Bluetooth/AUX/MP3 Audio inputs, Nakamichi stereo speakers and Never Fail™ digital keypad both inside and outside to control temperature, time and lights.
Seating Capacity: 1
Width: 38" (interior) / 40" (exterior)
Height: 74" (interior) / 76" (exterior)
Depth: 45" (interior) / 44" (exterior)
Benches: 38" x 22" bench
The Premier IS-1 is available in either grade “A” clear western red Canadian cedar wood or basswood. We use double wall tongue and groove construction.
Want to learn more about this sauna?
Choosing the Right Sauna
With a range of size and design options, it can be difficult to choose the right sauna for you. For help finding the Jacuzzi® infrared sauna that best suits your needs, here are some important questions to consider before you buy:
- What qualities should an infrared sauna have?
- How are some infrared heaters different from others?
- What benefits does each type of infrared heater offer?
- Which type of wood is best to use in a sauna?
- Why is it important to have a lifetime warranty?
- What goes into the manufacturing of the sauna?
- Why is the placement of a sauna’s heaters important?
- Are there heaters that produce dangerous levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Fields)?
- How important is a low ELF sauna to your health?
Clinically-Proven Health Benefits
Using the same infrared heat that the sun produces, Jacuzzi® infrared saunas help to relax your joints, muscles and tissues by increasing your body’s oxygen flow and blood circulation. As the soothing infrared heat penetrates your skin, it helps clear your cells of impurities, like cholesterol and heavy metals, so you can experience clinically-proven health and wellness benefits like:
- Weight loss and improved metabolism
- Relief from muscle pain
- Improved immune system function
- Detoxify your body of toxic impurities
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness
- Stress and fatigue relief
- Improve the health of your skin
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT TODAY
Complete the form below and one of our sauna experts will be in touch with you shortly.