Sanctuary Retreat Infrared Sauna
4 Person Ada-Compliant Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
With its spacious layout, the Sanctuary Retreat makes a great large commercial sauna that is also handicapped accessible. This ADA-compliant sauna has two 35″ benches that can be easily removed to allow wheelchair access. The Retreat includes a 1:12 ADA-Compliant wood ramp, controls placed at mid-level for seated access and 80″ interior height.
With a contemporary design and groundbreaking innovation, the Sanctuary® Saunas are unlike any other. They are the only true Full Spectrum infrared saunas available offering advanced near, mid- and far-infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session. The state-of-the-art digital sauna control works in concert with our sleek tablet/smartphone app to gives you the ability to control your sauna remotely.
Seating Capacity: 4
Width: 71" (interior) / 76" (exterior)
Height: 81" (interior) / 85.5" (exterior)
Depth: 61" (interior) / 64.5" (exterior)
Benches: Two 35" x 22" flat benches
The Sanctuary Retreat is available in either grade “A” clear western red Canadian cedar wood or basswood. We use 8mm thick tempered glass and double wall tongue and groove construction.
Want to learn more about this sauna?
Choosing the Right Sauna
With a range of size and design options, it can be difficult to choose the right sauna for you. For help finding the Jacuzzi® infrared sauna that best suits your needs, here are some important questions to consider before you buy:
- What qualities should an infrared sauna have?
- How are some infrared heaters different from others?
- What benefits does each type of infrared heater offer?
- Which type of wood is best to use in a sauna?
- Why is it important to have a lifetime warranty?
- What goes into the manufacturing of the sauna?
- Why is the placement of a sauna’s heaters important?
- Are there heaters that produce dangerous levels of EMF (Electromagnetic Fields)?
- How important is a low ELF sauna to your health?
Clinically-Proven Health Benefits
Using the same infrared heat that the sun produces, Jacuzzi® infrared saunas help to relax your joints, muscles and tissues by increasing your body’s oxygen flow and blood circulation. As the soothing infrared heat penetrates your skin, it helps clear your cells of impurities, like cholesterol and heavy metals, so you can experience clinically-proven health and wellness benefits like:
- Weight loss and improved metabolism
- Relief from muscle pain
- Improved immune system function
- Detoxify your body of toxic impurities
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Reduce joint pain and stiffness
- Stress and fatigue relief
- Improve the health of your skin
SPEAK TO AN EXPERT TODAY
Complete the form below and one of our sauna experts will be in touch with you shortly.