Find an Infrared Sauna for Your Home
Infrared saunas are increasingly popular in the health and wellness community because they make you feel good, and they’re linked to numerous health benefits. Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas will leave you feeling blissfully relaxed with low-EMF True Wave™ Carbon/Ceramic heaters that produce invisible, far infrared heat which is the same type of heat that’s produced by the sun and our bodies to improve our overall wellness. We offer Canada-Wide sales and delivery of Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas.
Questions about Saunas? We've got the answers
Before we can dive into what an infrared home sauna is, let’s first take a closer look at infrared wavelengths.
A combination of visible and invisible light is produced by the sun. One of the invisible spectrums is known as infrared rays. These invisible infrared wavelengths are what help the rays of sunlight to provide warmth.
It has been widely proven that infrared wavelengths can be beneficial to the human body, as they can help to increase thermal energy throughout the body, without rays from the sun that can have harmful effects depending on the exposure.
The three main categories of the infrared spectrum include:
Although near infrared is the shortest wavelength, it actually penetrates the deepest. This is due to a property that isn’t captured by water within the human body, enabling it to offer the deepest penetration and ultimately increase your core thermal energy.
Unlike near infrared, mid infrared wavelengths are captured by water molecules. They can lead to a number of health benefits by temporarily increasing your circulation through vasodilation. The health improvements can include improved blood flow and overall metabolism.
Far infrared wavelengths show the most similarity to the infrared heat produced by the human body. It can be easily captured by water molecules in the body before releasing energy. The human body can produce far infrared wavelengths at about 9.4 microns, which is why they feel quite natural and normal to us. Many find that they experience improved and strengthened energy levels after being exposed to far infrared heat through a sauna.
Infrared saunas differ from traditional saunas because they don’t utilize hot rocks or steam to heat the unit. Instead, they are equipped with a range of advanced features that help to create and maintain quality infrared heat. This process warms the body from the inside out, resulting in an array of lasting health benefits.
Jacuzzi® Saunas create the perfect environment for rest, rejuvenation and healing with infrared therapy within the means of your home. Crafted with a range of high-quality materials and an expert design, infrared saunas are equipped with a variety of features to help you make the most of your at-home sauna experience long-term.
While traditional saunas use “hot rocks” for warmth, Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas have black panels that line the walls, known as TrueWave® far infrared heaters, which offer a range of near, mid and far infrared heat. In these modern home saunas, the temperature is less important than the actual quality of the heat, which is what promotes health and wellness.
Before using your infrared sauna, you must first heat it up for about 15 minutes. Once you enter the sauna, you’ll feel your body begins to warm up and thermal energy increases. This process typically induces a deep and relaxing sweat, resulting in a number of health and wellness benefits, such as eased muscle tension, improved sleep patterns, weight loss, and more.
Relaxing in an infrared home sauna regularly can result in a number of health and wellness improvements, including, but not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Increased metabolism
- Temporary relief of muscle pain
- Improved sleep patterns
- Whole-body detoxification
- Improved appearance of cellulite
- Soothed joint pain
- Eased muscle stiffness and improved flexibility
- Reduced stress
- Reduced fatigue and improved energy levels
- Improved skin
Click here to learn more about the health benefits of infrared saunas.
There are many benefits of choosing a cedar wood for your home sauna. While there are many types of wood to choose from for your home sauna, cedar has specific benefits, such as:
- Soft wood that is resistant to cracking and splitting that often occurs after repetitive temperature changes from heating up and cooling down.
- Durable and longer-lasting than other types of wood used for saunas.
- Cedar oil results in a naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial material. This can be especially significant and important, as a sauna is generally a hot and moist environment, which generally creates the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus.
- Beautiful finish and look, ranging in a number of colours and shades, from light honey to deep walnut colours.
- Authentic experience with a natural, subtle and soothing scent.
- Easily sanded and maintained, which can help to remove any spots or stains that can result from perspiration. Sanding cedar wood can also help to improve the authentic scent that sauna owners know and love.
- Safe and non-toxic choice.
Are you fairly sensitive when it comes to certain scents or materials? A basswood sauna may be an ideal choice for you. This type of wood offers many of the same benefits of cedar, but with a less noticeable scent. Some of the main benefits of using basswood in a sauna can include:
- Often a stronger and more durable option than other wood types, due to the cellular structure.
- Resistant to sweat stains, cracking and splitting, which commonly occurs within the warm and moist environment of a sauna.
- Considered a hypoallergenic option, which can be a great solution to those who are sensitive to certain scents or suffer from allergies. Basswood does not have an odour and it is not considered a “sensitizer” for those with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. In fact, Jacuzzi® Saunas are one of the few in the industry that are covered by such a comprehensive warranty. This limited lifetime warranty applies to the residential saunas and cover the entire system, from the heaters and wood, to the controls, electrical and more. For commercially used saunas, a 5-year warranty is offered.
Jacuzzi® Infrared Saunas are built using a modular design, which means that part replacement is generally quick and simple.
Most Jacuzzi® Saunas will safely plug into any standard household outlet, but it is highly recommended that you hire an electrician to ensure that the unit is powered and connected safely. Most standard power outlets are about 120 volts and are rated at 15 to 20 amps. Jacuzzi® Saunas run on either 120v or 240v, depending on the size and model.
Infrared heat is completely safe. In fact, heaters that are similar to those in Jacuzzi® Saunas are used in many hospitals to warm newborn babies. Infrared heat is not only natural, but it is essential to human life.
The good news for Jacuzzi® Sauna owners is that they don’t require a lot of maintenance or cleaning. Since infrared saunas create dry heat, the only moisture produced within the sauna is from perspiration and the enclosed environment prevents dust and dirt from entering and accumulating inside.
The only maintenance or cleaning that is required is to wipe down the interior with a preferred sauna cleaner available at your local Jacuzzi Ontario location. To keep your infrared home sauna clean, we recommend laying down a towel on the bench and floor where you will be sitting. If you do notice moisture after you relax in a sauna, use a moist towel to wipe down the area. If you do notice dirt or dust inside your sauna, use a handheld vacuum to clean.
For hard-to-remove stains, lightly sanding the area should do the trick.
The premium white glove delivery service is available for infrared saunas at all Jacuzzi Ontario locations. White glove delivery and installation includes the following:
- Complete build and installation of the sauna within your preferred area
- Electrical installation within 48 hours of sauna delivery
- All labour and additional materials included
- Our electricians facilitate all permits and ESA inspections
- No hassle on your end and all work is guaranteed
- Answer any questions you may have during the installation process
Learn more about our white glove service and find out how it can benefit you.
View Our Sauna Installation Gallery
Saunas sold at these retail locations in Ontario
These Jacuzzi® infrared saunas available throughout Ontario make you feel good, and they’re linked to numerous health benefits.
Ready to Shop for a Sauna for your Home?
Benefits of an infrared Sauna
Scientists have long established that these waves are beneficial to the human body because they are easily absorbed, stimulate the lymphatic, immune and cardiovascular systems and help remove toxins. Backed by 21 years of engineering innovation, we invite you to view our full range of infrared saunas that are crafted using only the finest Western Red Canadian Cedar or North American Basswood.
The only infrared saunas on the market that cancels out both electromagnetic fields (EMF) and extremely low frequency (ELF) fields.
Crafted using only non-toxic materials while also adhering to strict manufacturing standards and safety certifications.
DESIGNED BY A DOCTOR
Not only are Jacuzzi® infrared saunas endorsed by a doctor, they are also designed by our founder, Dr. Raleigh Duncan.
Jacuzzi® infrared saunas provide a range of health and wellness benefits that can help improve your overall quality of life.
Every Jacuzzi® infrared sauna is hand-sanded and features colour-matched wood panels that are furniture-quality finished.
Our limited lifetime warranty covers the entire sauna, including controls, electrical components, heaters, wood, and the audio system.
Already own a Jacuzzi® Infrared Sauna?
Check out additional sauna resources such as owner’s manuals, installation guides and more!
White Glove, Delivery & Installation
The Standard Electrical Installation of Jacuzzi® Hot Tub, All Season Pool, or Sauna All Includes the Following:
• 880 FT to 6/3 electrical cable outdoor or indoor suitable
• GFCI breaker
• Main breaker (any brand)
• Up to 5 FT of trenching
• All required clamp connectors and any other miscellaneous material to complete electrical
• All required labour
• Electrical Safety Authority mandatory permit and inspection
• There may be potential additional costs